UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Saturday, July 20, 2013

What I'm pinning this week 7/20






We'll it summer time and we're hosting or attending parties--time to get creative with our food

some Pins from my Feast with Friends board

Yummy drinks

Pucker Up - Make Your Own Lemonade Bar.



a great center piece

#foodfunTropical-ness


 theme parties are fun =)
#foodfun Rainbow fruit. Great idea for a brunch party.
eat the rainbow
Red Angry Bird Fruit Salad :: Healthy and simple fun food ideas for an Angry Birds themed Party :)
angry birds

Crabwich Luau Party Food Ideas - Good Recipes Online
luau



good finger foods

Party Food: 18 Antipasti Ideas For A Crowd


delish desserts 


Cheesecake Filled Strawberries! Only 5 ingredients. Really easy, great party finger food that are crowd pleasers. Made it last week & will probably make it for all future parties.





Have you pinned some good food from Pinterest lately???

21 comments:

  1. The one with fruit kebabs is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we did a week of eating the rainbow--VERY FUN!!!

      Delete
  2. Those drinks look yummy and LOVE the croissants... ha, ha, ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those drinks look amazing and super refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pins! Those drinks look delicious and I've been wanting to find some easy finger foods. These are right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the palm tree centerpiece. And those drinks are as pretty as I'm sure they are tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! Im coming to your house, to eat some awesome looking fruit. Just FYI, make sure you wash the fruit very well. I got food poisoning from eating blueberries. The one day I didn't rinse them off very well, go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking at those drinks, and I already feel refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those drinks look very refreshing indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh these look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of these! Especially the bottles! Such a unique idea, and so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll have to try those tomatoes. The drinks are so pretty, they look like center pieces too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. creative ideas--I honestly have never been on pinterest. =}

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...