UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Sunday, July 7, 2013

Silly Saturday

Ok its Saturday!! My brain is sort of fried from the  4th so it's time for a little silliness.

You know you've seen these all over FB  and Pinterest  here are I few I've added to my board "LOL"


So funny and so true!!!!!

RIGHT!

motivation.

YES. yes it would!






just sayin'


Hope those give you a chuckle =^D

6 comments:

  1. LOL, thanks for the laugh on this very hot Saturday morning! I loved the stretch marks one and the one about crying fat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are funny! And easy on the eye. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one about the trash. It seems like we produce a ton of trash each week, especially, during the summer time when the kids are home all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are funny:) I like the sweat one and the tattoo one;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Sweat is fat crying. That's my favorite! Nice to be able to laugh about something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very funny!! I like the trash one =}

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...