UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WW 7/24 A step back in time

On our road trip to Crayola we stop at a great little gem in Binghamton NY
The Bundy Museum of History and Art for more on what you can see check out their web site

1890's Victorian Museum dedicated to Harlow E. Bundy. His company
 marketed the first time recording clocks which led to the birth of IBM.

these are just a few snapshots from our tour















































~~~



I love the trip back in time you can take mixed with the Artist of the Month
July 2013 – Featuring The Art of Albert White

























24 comments:

  1. Looks like you and your family had fun. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tree color is just gorgeous. That's one thing I'd like to do...paint:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so neat to see all the Victorian Era items and then the top floor is more modern art!

      Delete
  3. I love history and going to museums! We were able to step back in time a few times during our stay in Florida recently. Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We a super place to stop and brake up the trip from Buffalo to Easton =)

      Delete
  4. So pretty! I love old homes! We got to go through one when we were in Plymouth, MA. I can't believe how elaborate the woodwork was back then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the guide told us how it was hours and hours of hand carving that was in most of the wood work--the arch in the pix with my kids was an extra piece that was perched out of a Sears and Roebuck and added in.

      Delete
  5. Great pics! I love that gorgeous staircase. I agree with Christy, the woodwork from back then was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics! this place looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. thanks-in a place like this I wish I had better camera to get more detailed shots!

      Delete
  8. I love posts like this that share fun family adventures! Looks like everyone had a fab time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. IT WAS!! My dream vacation is to RV through all the States---now I've got to add something too that--find an historic home to tour in each state too--if your guide is as knowledgeable as ours was you can learn so much!!

      Delete
  10. I love museums too because we learn something relevant :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was more of a place that my Mother and I wanted to see but the kids really took an interest and did learn a few new things too =)

      Delete
  11. I really love the last pic so much! But the rest are great too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the bold color...I'm a Fall Baby so any orange/yellow/red combo is something I'm drawn to immediately!

      Delete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...