UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Monday, July 15, 2013

Quotes to inspire your creative soul

Today is Rembrandt's 407th birthday!!



He's has amazing work and some great quotes too.




Choose only one master.. Nature.

Painting is the grandchild of nature. It is related to God.

Practice what you know, and it will help to make clear what now you do not know.




and I found a few other great quotes that inspire as well


“Art is not a thing, it is a way.” ~Elbert Hubbard

“Art is when you hear a knocking from your soul — and you answer.” ~Terri Guillemets

Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.” ~Leonardo da Vinci

“You don’t make art, you find it” ~Pablo Picasso

“Creativity is essentially a lonely art. An even lonelier struggle. To some a blessing. To others a curse. It is in reality the ability to reach inside yourself and drag forth from your very soul an idea.” ~Lou Dorfsman




Do you have a favorite Rembrandt piece?? Or another  quote or artist that inspires you creatively?




17 comments:

  1. One of my favorite quotes is:
    Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars. ~Henry Van Dyke

    and my favorite Rembrandt is cheese. Yep, there is cheese called Rembrandt, which his picture on it and all. http://www.gourmet-food.com/dutch-cheese/rembrandt-cheese-102887.aspx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a super quote and I haven't had Rembrandt Cheese =)

      Delete
  2. One of my favorite quotes is: "The only thing that stands between a person and what they want in life is the will to try it and the faith to believe it possible." - Rich Devos

    ReplyDelete
  3. He painted beautiful pictures! Thanks for showcasing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great quote: “Art is not a thing, it is a way.” ~Elbert Hubbard Thanks for putting this together! I'm not a big Rembrandt fan -- I prefer Impressionism, but I can still appreciate the talent of Rembrandt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all art--I like that Rembrandt did many religious pieces--Mary Cassatt and M.C. Escher are my top picks.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful quotes and art! I can never think of a good quote on the fly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit that the art created by my preschool child truly inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FOR sure NOTHING is better then our children's art!!!

      Delete
  7. I love the Lord's Supper painting. ;) Thank you for sharing some awesome artwork.

    I agree with Cynthia I enjoy toddler artwork or watching my daughter draw cool pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing these lovely quotes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great:) To me creativity is a blessing, but I appreciate that quote.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Art, poetry, and music all touch my soul in a way nothing else can. Nature is also sublime. Several of my kids are either artists, composers, photographers of nature etc. They inspire me.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...