UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Monday, July 29, 2013

Childrens Book REVIEW " Princess Ruby's Make-Up Ballet Class"




story description


Kids (even princesses) have moments of being brave every day. Often it goes unnoticed, even to them.

In Princess Ruby's Make-Up Ballet Class, Princess Ruby tackles a new and seemingly scary situation and learns what it really means to be brave in everyday life.

- A great way to help children gain a healthy perspective on things that are new and uncomfortable.
- a Glossary Of Dance Terms used by this princess ballerina. 

The book is not only a great way to encourage children to try something new but it also shows how the Queen was very in-tune to her child's feelings...as parent it's good to be encouraging but not assertive. 
It is very simple to read and the glossary of Dance terms is VERY helpful  the pictures are wonderful done and full of color they will keep any princess interested!

If you have a dancer or lil princesses she will surely LOVE this book!!!


~~~
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. My 2 yr old daughter would love this, I'll have to search on Amazon for it!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...