UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Tuesday, July 16, 2013

WW 7/17 Family Fun #Artpark

Families flock to Artpark for hours of hands-on discovery and fun with weekly themed workshops and live performances! A variety of "Make and Take" workshops are available at each and every installment of Family Saturdays- no matter the theme. These Artpark classics include, The Paint Space, Costume Closet, Sand Box, Face Painting, and the Pottery Wheel.  


Our Visit
this artist told a story on the faces of the kids




 


ALL TUCKERED OUT!!!

13 comments:

  1. looks like a very fun time--so great when the day is filled with so many actives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you and your family had an amazing time. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is awesome.... and looks like so much fun. I wonder if they have these where I live; my kids would love it (I think I might, too :D). I am off to google it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've lived here forever and we only found out about it three years back---such fun to find these local little gems =D

      Delete
  4. What a fun spot. Wish we had something like this near us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's about an hour drive but four + hours of fun so WELL worth it!

      Delete
  5. You look good with blue hair. :) And the kids look like they were absolutely tuckered out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Love how the kids are so worn out lol. You know they had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that looks like a great way to spend a summer day! It takes me back to the days in my childhood when Mom used to take us to things like that! We had so much fun and always ended sleeping in the car on the way home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun Pamela! I love the photo of you with the funky hat:)

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...