UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Our Visit to Niagara Falls ~~ WW ~~ 7/3

After being contacted by Helicopter Mom about doing a guest post about summer memories  yesterday I decided to take my kids up to the Falls--we are blessed to live so close to this AMAZING SIGHT!! It is America’s oldest state park, Niagara Falls State Park stands today as an American icon and enduring legacy of the visionaries who worked to save it for generations to come.
    What I like is we can pack a picnic lunch and go up have a great time for $0!! THERE are many attractions that co$t a little but you can have a great time for FREE =]
we parked near the rapids(FREE) and did a LOT of walking!!
I love the old world charm this inn has











what's a day of walking with out a few scraps on the knee!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


<3 font="" shot="" this="">



































18 comments:

  1. very nice! My husband and I went on the Canada side years ago and loved it, there is so much to see and do. We went in the winter --- it was freezing! I can't wait to take my kids there someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pretty cool to see in the winter---REALLY give you a look at how POWERFUL the water is while everything else is frozen!!

      Delete
  2. We went there years ago!! Simply breathe taking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to go to Niagara Falls. Looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I lived closer, I would love to visit the falls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO worth a visit--so many other things to do in the area too so it not just a trip for one thing.

      Delete
  5. Love it---except the scrapped knee =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I'd love to go someday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This brings back memories of visiting my cousins in Rochester, NY each summer...a day trip to Niagara Falls was a must!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is! If someone comes and they don't see the Falls... ????

      Delete
  8. Oh I'm dying to go here someday! Great photos, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sooooo jealous! And the minute we get a chance to get out there, I am soooo coming over for lunch!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...