UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Wednesday, January 6, 2016

#NewYear NEW THING EACH MONTH #Resolutions #IDEALS







Did you make  resolutions????
 I only have one main resolution---to make small goals that I can realistically keep through the year.
If I list a bunch of BIG ones I know I'll never get/keep---I start on a bad foot. =^(


A New Year’s resolution is a decision to do or not do something in order to accomplish a personal goal or break a habit. It comes at a time when people look back at the past year and make an effort to improve themselves as the new year begins. Taking small steps is the best way I've found to stick with it!!




So one of my fist small goals will be to try something NEW TO ME  about the 15th of each month. I hope to share all my experiences with my readers. Could be trying out new foods, trying a new product that will make life EZ, a DIY project, a juice cleanse, adding a new exercise to my workout....oh wait STARTING a workout, right now I'm just a speed walker time to change it up ~~LOL  

I have an ideal of what January NEW TO ME might be, but I wanted to get some ideals from you....maybe these's something you JUST LOVE  and I've never thought to try
 -----> just 2 guide lines for ideals. I have to be able to do it for $25 or less; no visits to the Great Coral Reef....and I WILL NOT cut or color my hair (personal reasons)




SO PLEASE SHARE !!!

16 comments:

  1. I would suggest keeping a journal but since I blog about journaling I'm bias hee hee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was BIG on journaling as a teen-there are always such pretty journals out these this could be one to try-I'll just have to pop over to your blog and get entry ideas =D

      Delete
  2. Oooooh! I love that idea! What a great way to mix things up! I might try to do something new once a month too. Sounds like a great goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about a family command center challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My resolution this year is to not buy any toys or books for my kids. We have too many toys and can get any book we want from the library. I just need to stay away from thrift shops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Making small goals is surely, a great idea because they are easier to achieve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would try taking 5 minutes out of my day and just quietly meditating--I don't do resolutions small or big--gave that up years ago--it was my last resolution and the only one I have kept!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your idea!!! I think that is so much fun and I can't wait to see what you do each month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made no resolutions this year, just want to live and enjoy life and my family as much as I can :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg now this is going to be neat to keep up with!! Can't wait to read about it each month :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this idea! I think you should do the drive thru difference - pay for the order that's behind yours in a drive thru. Although, maybe you should do it in a Starbucks so it's definitely under $25.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a great one!! OH yep Starbucks would be out for sure!

      Delete
  11. I am definitely going to try this too. I want to try something new for this year as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a few ideas I wanted to try and I love getting ideals from others-- leaves the year open for NEW DISCOVERY =^D

      Delete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...