UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Special Valentine DIY Charms from #GlamuletDIYCharm

Last week I shared some Non-Candy gift ideals for your lil Valentines....now I have one for you that is  much better  then Chocolate- Valentine’s Day is a  time of the year most women would like to receive  jewelry —particularly the personalized jewelry with sentimental value- we can show off  that has special meaning in our  life. Glamulet is running a special Campaign were you could WIN your design! 





Unleash your  creativity. Make a photo charm according your personal preference. Then share for votes to win.
The top 20 best designers with the highest votes and shares will be chosen at the end of the campaign. Winners will get the charm they designed. Winners will be picked Feb 9th.

Here are 3 easy steps  to win the special charm:

1) Register  HERE 
2) Click and design your own charm HERE
3) Promote your own design through your Facebook page and other social media HERE 


I followed the 3 steps to create this piece that captures a moment I want to freeze forever...my two boys  ❤ ♡ ❤ 






If your not a winner to can still get a great piece of Bling for 15% Off using my 
Reader Discount Code: BB-VD15 
Glamulet empowers women by giving them affordable accessories to state their fashion sense, commemorate an event or symbolize a special meaning. Two years after its launch, Glamulet is still working hard to spread this vision worldwide to better the life of every woman.

~~~~~~


3 comments:

  1. What an absolutely lovely idea. I love how it's kind of bring back old school lockets. I can also see this making a great mother's/father's day gift as well. I'm totally keeping this in mind for my next round of gift shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great ideal! These would be beautiful to get every special occasion soon you'd have a full charm bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute charms and what a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...