UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Monday, October 7, 2013

BOOK REVIEW ~~ Blucy~~ Get it #FREE TODA Y 10/7




For every cat lover out there-- and even if your not so fond of the felines your kids will enjoy  this cute story with great illustrations!

Blucy is a cat that Mandy has  picked out at the pound. She was very mischievous and got into a lot of trouble and made Mandy a little frustrated--but she keeps trying to win over her new furbabies heart.



























It's fun to change up the color too--see how creative your child can be--what if Blucy turned green where could she hide how might that change the ending??

This is a book you children will want to read over and over (BELIEVE ME!!!) Julia Dweck's book should be in every child's library. I'll let you  in on a lil secret---)

TODAY (10/7) IT IS FREE on AMAZON

12 comments:

  1. What a cute book! love anything to do with cats! xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll buy this book for the cover alone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have cats, we have dogs, but we do have cat books and this one is cute too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like an awesome book. Kids love books about animals, I will have to look for this one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww.... this is definitely something I know I would have loved as a little girl! Somehow makes me feel like going back! :) Very cute and I am absolutely thinking of getting it just cause!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute book! I bet my grand daughter would love this. Glad you reviewed it so I could discover it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little book! I love the illustrations-- this is something I might have to add to our book shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a really cute book. I'm sure all cat lovers will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...