UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Saturday, October 19, 2013

What I'm Pinning this week...10/19





Well this week I'm all over the place with my pins...
Some times its just  that way. =^}

 I am on a mission to find a LBD
holiday season and a January Wedding:

so these caught my eye
I really wish I could pull off #1 but I'll probably 
buy more like #2



Hell Bunny Plus Size Sassy Charlotte Little Black Dress - 2XL,






Lace Laura Dress | Plus Size The Little Black Dress | OneStopPlus












































then I was checking out hair do's for the wedding

another do



then I checked out a few pins that my friends were pinning:

This shirt is hilarious = DJust Cracked me UP!!!!



and finally a project I'm going to be doing with my kids!

turkey leaf!



What are you pinning????

7 comments:

  1. Nothing--I do not Pin. I decided since I am so miserable with a camera and I am camera shy as well and I am not crafty at all (I love the turkey created from fall leaves!) that I just would not join up with that particular social media.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that shirt! Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love that hairstyle and the t-shirt is just too cute. I however could not pull off either dress. lol Funny you ask but I just pinned some Halloween decorations that were just too easy and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice selections here and I love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these--especially the hair style! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pins.. If I did this i would need like 10 blogs of pins, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love your style, it a fresh mod look. Right up my ally!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...