UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Smile Sciences teeth whitening pen REVIEW





The Smile Science pen is a cosmetic solution for people who want just that. A way to whiten their teeth without the expensive, invasive, or time consuming process associated with traditional teeth whitening methods. Developed by dentists, using smile sciences twice daily you can whiten your teeth by several shades within one week. The Smile Sciences whitening pen was featured on the hit CBS show "The Doctors" . Smile Sciences has also been featured in OK magazine 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


before


After about two weeks of using the pen:


so bright I think you'll need sunglasses!



I love that I can get brilliant white teeth  without sensitivity.  
Check out their website Smile Sciences  and get the pen 
 50% off!!

8 comments:

  1. your teeth looked pretty white already--but the pen really does a good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I used to use Crest White Strips to help whiten my teeth. They worked but my teeth got extra sensitive afterwards. So I stopped and got veneers instead. This product looks promising and no sensitivity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could definitely use one of these. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Nice . After seeing this pic and product . Really teeth whitening pen
    is like a magic pen. Thanks for sharing this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really I like this post because you shared very interesting post about teeth whitening kit which give us to use of best teeth whitening products.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think as you say these pens are great, and if you keep on using you will see results. I believe along with the pens it's important to make regular dentist visits too, you can more often than not use their additional hygienist services to give your teeth a really good clean. They will not only be white, but healthy too.

    Craig, Chapel Hill, NY
    RapidWhiteSmiles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its such as you read my mind! You appear to understand a lot about this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something. I believe that you simply could do with a few % to force the message house a bit, however other than that, this is wonderful blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back. straighten teeth

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...