UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween FUN School Fall Feast



Every year the  kids school's put on a wonderfully  frightful 
Pumpkin Feast.
They have an assortment of activities and food here's a glimps
at some of the fun:





I think the kids are a little "over" the Haunted Gym-but they ran through it  about 30 times. The pumpkins they painted were fun...ofcourse I  didn't think to put a paint seal on them and we putthem out on the porch- rained that night and washed them clean!!
The Spooky Feely Boxes gave me the biggest laugh---my "brave" hubby.



8 comments:

  1. What a great and fun idea for Halloween. We are going to visit our Haunted Zoo tomorrow. I can't wait to suprise my boys with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Halloween celebration! That's too bad hope the rain washing the pumpkins clean. I guess you get to paint them again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a fun celebration! We had ours at school on Friday night and the kids had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i took my daughter to her fall festival and it was a lot of fun for her! she even won the cake from the cake walk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to bring the community together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so, so fun!! My boys would have loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun family-friendly Halloween event! I love stuff like this -- totally spooky but just spooky enough for it to be fun without sending kids running in the opposite direction crying. I especially like the Spooky Feely Boxes. I would totally have to get in on that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun filled event! Looks like they had lots of fun. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...