UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Tuesday, October 22, 2013

KASHI Hummas Chips ~~REVIEW~~

Kashi Hummus Crisps
While I'm not the BIGGEST chip fan in the world...ever once in a while I like a bowl and
 after having the Kashi Sea Salt and Olive Oil these will be what go in my bowl. I love hummus
 so trying the chips didn't bother me...if your not a fan you might be surprised, the hummus
 flavor is not strong- the chips have a airy, crisp bite to them that really outshines other they are available
 in an assortment of flavors I cannot wait to try.

Kashi Hummus CrispsKashi Hummus Crisps




 Next on the list is Sundried Tomato Basil & Feta. Try them for yourself YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN!


1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE to try any of these, especially the caramelized onion! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...