UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Saturday, October 5, 2013

What I'm Pinning-- Healthy

Well I'm not the BIGGEST health nut  on the block I've been trying to make better choices for myself and my family too. I saw this excerpon the Today show this week: 





  and it  made me seek out more healthier  alternative to add in our eating habits


8 Quick and Healthy Breakfasts

I have to admit breakfast is the toughest for ME
but my kids are pretty good about it.

  This LOADED Oatmeal just really looks GOOD!!!

Kashi® Strawberry Fields® Cereal - vegan and very tasty looking!

This is DE-LISH too =)


Low Fat Ranch Chicken Salad uses no oil at all in the dressing at all, making for a particularly healthy, delicious dinner salad last night. The leftovers are going into some whole wheat pita pockets for lunch.

Here's a lunch I could really sink my teeth into!


 Healthy and Easy Chicken with Mushrooms and Zucchini
Chicken Mushrooms and Zucchini
A Great dinner The whole family will love



OUR BIGGEST ISSUE IS SNACKS!
I found these great pins:




So cute! Grape caterpillars with frosting/chocolate chip eyes.



The satisfying crunch of hummus crisps brings to life lush sundried tomato, sweet basil, and tangy feta.

Hummus Chip a great alternative  to potato chips

and this one looked really fun especially for the Halloween Parties coming up =)


Veggie Skeleton



WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN PINNING????

12 comments:

  1. I do not pin (gasp)---I really do like that skeleton made out of veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are of the same mind on this! I have stopped following a bunch of dessert boards and have started following light cooking and getting fit boards. Still waiting for inspiration to strike, but it's a start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of hummus chips. I've heard of hummus, but not the chips. Sounds interesting. I might have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! I love the little person made out of healthy foods. We definitely need more healthy snacks incorporated into our life as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That salad looks amazing... totally love it and want it now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am now pinning a bit more for reach reasons on my blog, but I try to find one unique recipe a week and make it for my family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a healthy eater and you have some mighty fine pins there!!! Of course, I do slip every now and then like yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those grapes are classic. I just love them all, I must try asap! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The salad looks yummy! Now I'm craving for one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The salad looks so good, normally they look empty and unable to fill you up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do pin a lot and I love your selections especially the salad and the skels made of veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. YUMMY - may I have some of that salad please? Did you try to make it yet??

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...