UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Saturday, October 12, 2013

BOOK REVIEW ~~Jayden & the Mysterious Mountain







When an elderly man appears in the dark street to rescue  Jayden from homelessness, a life better than his dreams has come true--there is a catch to the elderly man's kindness of course. Jayden must learn! He's taken to  a school called  "The Sanctum", with some other street kids . Run by a cheeky AI who plays nasty if you cross her. They build & operate high tech equipment, including surrogate robots all to fight against terrorism, or are they??? I know the answer but you'll have to read the book to find out.  =D
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


This book is geared  toward young adults but I really enjoyed the book as well. My daughter also started reading it (she's 11) and was instantly drawn in to  the story and the characters...there are an assortment of personalities  every reader will surly find one to gravitate toward. 
We give it :






3 comments:

  1. A great pastime read for young adults. Sounds like a good ole book that anyone would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hum--sounds like I might enjoy reading this book even though I am an adult (still a kid at heart). Nice review of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stars! I like books that I know I can read with a younger person. Bookmarking this one!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...