UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Saturday, October 12, 2013

What I'm pinning this week HOLIDAY CARDS

This week it was all about getting ready for CHRISTMAS CARD TIME!!
=^O
Not an EZ task in my household- I found a few cute and fun ideas

Christmas Card Photos a cute idea!

this one is cute but I'd have to add more because there are four of us...

Christmas card idea SWEET
I like the easy feel of this sort of shoot.

Ornament card!

I like the layout of snowflakes over the photos on this card

#tinyprintscheer

this one is "fancy" I'm not sure we could get a picture 
that would "FIT" it...
THIS IS MORE OUR STYLE:


Christmas card photo---THIS ONE IS TOOOO FUNNY!!!

LOL


How about you??? have you thought about your holiday cards yet??
 Do you go more formal or funny???


10 comments:

  1. What a great ideas! I love them all! Thanks for sharing. It's a right time to start thinking about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Silent Night; That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at pics of happy famillies! These are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which reminds me, I have to start working on ours soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROTFLOL!! The last one is so awesome!! I still have no clue if we will do Christmas Cards this year...we never do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that last one! I haven't sent out Christmas or Holiday cards of any kind in years. Maybe I should do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love making holiday cards. I do not always get a letter written, but I do always send out a card to family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the black and whites. How unique

    ReplyDelete
  9. The "Silent Night" card made me smile. I am wanting to make my own cards this year. I have not done it in a long time.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...