UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Tuesday, October 29, 2013

@MySendOutCards Greeting Card Site~~ REVIEW~~



SendOutCards



We all know it’s fun to receive a special greeting card in the mail. A gesture that is getting lost in the digital age we are in, who has time these days to shop for one and then take it to the post office?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

 SendOutCards is the new way to let you use the ease of sending a card via the internet, but create a real card and have it arrive in the U.S. Mail.

  If you lead a Girl Scout troop, coach soccer, or are involved in any other organization, you can  upload a photo of your “group”   and send personalized cards to everyone!

For this review I did a single card so I'm only reporting on that I don't have experience using the group send out method.















Navagation of the website was easy and there was a help chat person to walk you through. I found a card under expressions of love-to have sent to my Hubby.
I like that there are hundreds of options and you can pick a postcard, 2 panel, 3 panel or even a BIG card


 I chose the 2 panel card; within the week the card had arrived.

















I found the card print quality to be quite good and the prices are  fairly reasonable.



No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...