UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Go Sugar Free With @butterflybakery





Did you know November is National American Diabetes Month. It is a time to raise awareness of diabetes prevention and control. In the United States, more than 25 million people are living with diabetes and 79 million more are at risk of developing type 2 diabetes.Diabetes is a challenging disease that affects the entire family in many ways.
This challenge led Brenda Isaac  to create sugar free baked goods that her diabetic mother could enjoy. In 1998 The Butterfly Bakery emerged.





About the Bakery

Live deliciously with Butterfly Bakery. Our SUGAR FREE, NO SUGAR ADDED and GLUTEN FREE baked goods will turn your dietary restriction into a dietary indulgence.

 Their Mission
Butterfly Bakery brings the joy back into eating baked goods with goodies that taste good without being bad.


~I received one or more of the products mentioned  for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




 With two parents that are diabetic I understand the struggle  Ms.Isaac faced-

  but am not a good enough baker to create something on my own, luckily for me

 the Butterfly Bakery is here so I can just buy them fresh tasting  goodies!

 Sugar free eaters, calorie counters, gluten intolerance and once you taste the rich you'll 

be hooked! I received the Angel food Cake  and Chocolate Chip loaf cake. I gave some

 to both my parents among others and they were pleasantly surprised at the taste-Cakes

 were very moist. My Mom had one tiny complaint-There wasn't enough chips for her in

 the loaf. LOL Want to limit you kids sugar intake - they will love these as a treat!



Miss Molly LOVED it-Plate say's  it all YUM!!!!

  

 No Sugar Added they use  freshest fruit nectars to sweeten and a  milk based lactitol, for

 a rich and creamy taste with no digestive side effects. For Gluten Free they use whole

 grain Teff flour.

Naturally sweet, light and moist, full of potassium and fiber. What makes their cakes

muffins, cupcakes and cookies so good? It’s love, baked right in!

You can shop on line-check out the site here the set up is beautiful!

 Butterfly Bakery products can be found in many supermarkets and specialty stores nationwide
I found a sweet set up at my local grocery =D

12 comments:

  1. My MIL is diabetic, I will share your post with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know people need gluten free, and less sugar, but I want my baked good to be loaded with all of that good stuff that is so bad for you. Is that wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot disagree--and if it's not effecting you health I'm all for endulging in moderation! =D

      Delete
  3. Gounod to know, I live in Spain and have a few choices here. Even though no one in my side of the family has diabetes, my husband's mom did and like you say, I knew her struggle. Thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so hooked on sugar at the moment and would most likely benefit from this. I wonder what kind of substitutes are used for this though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They use fresh fruit nectar's to sweeten --great question and I'm adding that point to the post right now-some people don't read everyone's comments =^)

      Delete
  5. I love cakes but we made a smash cake for my son's 1st birthday that had no sugar and it was still pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to learn about this. I've been cutting back on sugary foods and have been trying to eat more gluten-free foods as well. I'll have to check out these products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you for creating something healthy and tasty! I wish more people would do that!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...