UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Friday, October 31, 2014

ITS #HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!! Last minute costume ideas.



Its Halloween!! The scariest day of the year and the cost of  costumes can send you running in horror out of the stores!!! So you've got parties this weekend and still haven't bought anything!! I've got a few fun creative LOW cost costume you can whip up in a jiffy.




TISSUE BOX
Just find a large shipping box, wrap it in a fun paper of  your choice and use a piece of paper towel or a large napkin for your tissue. 
Just make sure you cut  the eye hole large enough for you to see ;)


 VS Shopping Bag

Another shipping box idea...Duck tape it out with VS stripes and add handles and tissue paper to the top!


Comic Book Character
Invest in a Halloween makeup kit and impress your friends with shockingly cartoonish features for Halloween.( photo credit Popsugar Blog)

My daughters pick this year was Katy Perry---Mod look from her This is How We Do video:



This one did take a little time....hunting down the right jewelry and shoes for the look...but it can easily be put to gether in a few hours and be one groovy costume! 

Do your DIY or BUY??





HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE HALLOWEEN!!!!

9 comments:

  1. I love the idea of wrapping up a box to make something quickly and inexpensively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter once went as a present. I like the tissue box one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We usually do diy costumes for the most part. I have bought my youngest costumes two years in a row but I bought ones that were pj's so he could get more use out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...love your tissue box! LOL! This year I was lazy. I was going to make costumes again, but I was so lazy and never got to it, so I bought this year. I suck.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome. I love the duct tape to make the tissue box idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Fun, Creative & inexpensive ideas. I Like the tissue box idea. Comic book character looks so impressive. My hearty wishes for a happy & safe Halloween party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This could be change my life. For Fix Your Computer Visit: Fix My Computer

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...