UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Monday, October 27, 2014

My Tea thats just like me #SweetMeetsSpicy!

Tazo product 208x208


TAZO Chai began with  signature Chai tea , which brings together classic spices such as ginger, pepper and cardamom for a deliciously distinct taste.Then they developed smooth and creamy latte concentrates, the perfect way to enjoy delightfully unexpected Chai flavors with milk.

Now they are introducing new flavors to Chai – from the sweet creaminess of Vanilla Caramel to the seasonal flavor of Pumpkin Spice, TAZO believes there is truly a Chai for everyone. My pick has to be the chai chocolate DELISH!


Click here to find out where you can find TAZO Chai products near your home

I got to sample this as a member of Smiley360 if you like to sample products and share your opinion check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...