UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Sunday, October 19, 2014

#BakingSodaTips for the Fall







Prepare for fall with ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda. #FreeSample http://h5.sml360.com/-/3kza
With gentle yet tough ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda, you can also clean your fridge, microwave, lunch boxes, garbage cans, tile floors, drains, shower curtains, closets, pet bedding, stuffed animals, and much more!

https://sml-prod-smiley.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/description_image/file/1468854/bakingsoda-summer-product_208x208.png


I have tried many of the other ways besides baking--Cleaning has been so much easier with the power of Arm & Hammer! I also must say my car rides home after soccer have been less STINKT too after putting some in my kids cleats and over the shine guards!!


 I hang my pans above the stove and on was VERY BURNT on the bottom sprinkled a little Arm&Hammer and let it sit for a minute the used my scrub brush -SHINES LIKE NEW!!!



Thanks to Smiley360 for the free sample to facilitate this review 

12 comments:

  1. Stuff animals? wow I didn't know that! we have a couple in serious need of laundry and cleaning hehe. Thank you for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned this stuffed animal/baking soda tip from my sister-in-law. It really works! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always used a box of Arm & Hammer in my fridge to keep it sweet smelling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We use this for amy things.. the fridge especially..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely use Arm & Hammer in the fridge, in the laundry and a few other places. There are so many uses! I use a thumbful for upset stomach too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tips and suggestions. I never thought about using baking soda on stuffed animals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found these suggestions helpful. Baking soda has many uses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love finding new ways to use baking soda. It never ceases to amaze me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super tips I use it for many things too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tips! I use baking soda all the time for cleaning. I like to throw it in with some vinegar in the towels for some extra clean. I had no idea about burnt pans. Definitely going to try that one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love LOVE Arm & Hammer Baking Soda! We always have one in our fridge and we use Arm & Hammer brand cat litter after using baking soda in our litter boxes for years. So glad they started making brand cat litter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great tips you have here and thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...