UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Wednesday, October 15, 2014

InnoTab Cartridge #Reviews Extend the learning and fun of your child’s @vtechtoys #vtech #innotab

Parents can extend the play value of their VTech toys by purchasing new Learning Cartridges for InnoTab Learning Tablets, giving greater value to the tablet and allowing it to grow more with your child’s abilities. Interactive e-Books teach reading and vocabulary, while creative activities and camera fun inspire children’s imaginations.
 Children can learn as they play with their favorite characters from Winnie the Pooh, Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Monsters University and more!
      



InnoTab My First Nursery Rhymes Learning Cartridge
My First Nursery Rhymes Tablet

(Ages 12-36 months; MSRP: $24.99)

·         Join Cody and Cora on a musical adventure in My First Nursery Rhymes for VTech's InnoTab Learning Tablets! Listen to nursery rhyme songs, play mini learning games, watch playful animations and learn baby sign language.
·         This InnoTab Learning Cartridge includes 25 popular nursery rhymes, mini games, introduces five baby sign language signs and allows you to customizable parent settings.
·         In lullaby mode, you can set the timer for 15 minutes and play a loop of 5 sleepytime songs to soothe your child to sleep. You can also customize characters and create an avatar that interacts within the songs.



If you have a child that loves to sing and dance this is a game for them.they are invited to Cody and Coras radio show...there are many mini learning games too. We really enjoyed learning some simple signs too. his game will bring hours of enjoyment and your child will be thrilled to have it in their collection!



See how much fun Miss Molly was having



InnoTab Disney Winnie the Pooh Learning Cartridge
InnoTab Winnie the Pooh Electronic Book
(Ages 12-36 months; MSRP: $24.99)

·         Winnie the Pooh is always hungry for honey in Winnie the Pooh for VTech's InnoTab Learning Tablets. Help him find his honeypot and learn shapes, colors, opposites and more along the way. Includes fun songs and baby sign language with Roo and Piglet!
·         This InnoTab Learning Cartridge features an e-Book about Pooh and his great day bouncing with Tigger and friends, four sing-along songs with familiar melodies about Winnie the Pooh and friends, and a Music Box plays four sing-along songs in a loop for up to 30 minutes.

 We tried this with Miss Molly age 2. She enjoyed all the characters. Finding Poohs honey pot kept her busy for about 15 minutes then she did the sing along and the sign language with Roo---I think she played for an hour!! Great to have along on a long car trip---I'd suggest buying a pair of ear buds for long trips as the songs will get repeated over and over and OVER!

InnoTab Classic Stories Learning Cartridge
InnoTab Classic Stories Electronics Learning Toys

(Ages 3-6; MSRP: $24.99)
·         In Classic Stories for VTech’s InnoTab Learning Tablets, children can read three classic stories: The Frog Prince, Pinocchio and The Three Little Pigs, each with three different reading levels.
·         This InnoTab Learning Cartridge includes three learning games which introduce writing, rhyming, phonics, reading comprehension and more.

I tried this out with a 5 year old just learning to read. He did OK I like that there are different levels so it can be used for many years . Even my 9 year old helped with the reading comparison. I think its a super tool but I might change the age -- to 5-9 as a 3 and 4 year old might find it too much of a challenge.

These cartridges can be found at Target, Wal-Mart on Amazon or directly on 

the VTech website The cartridges are compatible with all current InnoTab models and will also work with new models that will be released 
later this year- InnoTab MAX (www.vtechkids.com/ITMax), 
VTech’s fastest Wi-Fi tablet yet and its first to feature Android learning content.



The VTech product pack have been provided by VTech.

15 comments:

  1. I have to say vtech is some company.. always innovating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review, the nursery rhymes look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going on my must have list for my nephews Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great for those long car rides. That way mom can sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a very good fun and educational toy for kids. I will keep this in mind for my little grand niece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to test the innotab. My youngest would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw, she was having fun! I totally have a daughter who loves to sing and dance

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can tell how much she enjoyed this product. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome for lil ones and my lil great niece would love this. I will have to share this with my niece. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard of this tablet before, but I've never seen much about it. This looks great for preschoolers. Mine would probably love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love when little kids dance or sing...Such a sweet picture. Happy to hear that that tablet can help them enjoy it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have not tried innotab yet. My kids enjoy these games.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The VTech InnoTab is so awesome! We have one and it has gotten a lot of use. It is definitely the most kid-friendly tech we've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're kids is so excited and sso glad to their new things. That tab is so useful because of the application. Mmmm, I'm thinking to buy this one for my two kids. By the way how much it cost sis.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vtech always has awesome product! Will recommend this to my friends for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...