UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Tuesday, October 28, 2014

#5hourGoesPink The LBBC Toast


I have an Aunt who is three years Cancer Free and lost 2 very close friends to Breast Cancer so I'm always ready to share information about companies that are doing their part in raising awareness. The makers of 5-hour ENERGY products team up with the Living Beyond Breast Cancer organization this breast cancer awareness month.
5he product shot

 LBBC helps to support and educate people about breast cancer.I love that their program is going beyond the month of October too. Now through December 31, 2014, Living Essentials will donate five cents from the sale of every specially marked bottle of Pink Lemonade flavored 5-hour ENERGY to Living Beyond Breast Cancer. LBBC is a nonprofit organization dedicated to connecting people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support. The minimum guaranteed donation is $200,000.00. Just look for the white 5-hour ENERGY bottle with the pink ribbon and you can help make a difference today!

*Please remember that 5-hour ENERGY® products are for adults, so no children should be in the photo or video.
*5-hour ENERGY® shots should not be mixed with alcohol and no alcohol should be in the photo or video.



 “I’d like to raise my white bottle pink ribbon
 5-hour ENERGY in honor of all the amazing 
people around the world – I want to honor my
Aunt Debbie for showing me how to stay strong 
and keep her sense of humor when things get
 tough. Because of this I toast to 
you! Aunt Debbie. #5hourGoesPink”



Who would you raise your   5-hour ENERGY to?




I received a free product to facilitate my review from Smiley360 but the opinions are 100% my own

2 comments:

  1. I would raise my 5-hour ENERGY to all of the brave men and women who have faced this disease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I raise my 5 hour energy to my son who is overseas with the Navy. He does great serving the country.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...