UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Thursday, October 27, 2016

“Holy Spirit Mystifying Scriptures, Vol. 1” #ChildrensBook #BookReview

 Author and digital painter Carol Pitts shares a unique visual display of God’s Word in picture form in “Holy Spirit Mystifying Scriptures, Vol. 1”


 In addition to her vibrantly colored art, Pitts also includes accompanying Scripture from the King James Bible.



The digital pictures and puzzles in can be used to engage young children. Finding an enjoyable and beautiful  way to teach them God’s Word.

It is simple to understand and can really get your youngsters talking about a lot. 

Would be an awesome gift for the Holidays. I book like this should be in every child's library.





1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this! I will have to check this out for my youngest. She loves going to mass and loves her some Jesus and that just makes me the happiest (she's 3) and this would be a wonderful way to really introduce her to the Holy Spirit. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...