Halloween is upon us soon there is still time to pick out a great costume. HalloweenCostumes.com is one of the largest costume retailers on the web.
Their comprehensive collection of costumes is specially selected to fit all needs, budgets, and occasions.
I was pleased to get to work with them as USFamilyGuide Moms Connect Member.
My kids love Halloween and have two opposite approaches to their costumes-Daughter is all about DIY she may have had one or two store bought costumes in the past but she still wanted to add her own personal touch. My Son on the other hand is just thrilled to surf the web pick out a look and roll with it right out of the package. The folks at HalloweenCostumes.com are Halloween fanatics who are devoted to providing quality customer service and, above all, great costumes. I knew my Son would find the PERFECT look for this year on their site.
Facts about the costume:
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Black jumpsuit fastens w/ Velcro at center back
- Vest has ''U.S. Navy Seals Team 6'' & zipper pockets printed on it
- Foam knee pads have elastic leg bands
- Triangular black bandana has a skull printed on it
- Plastic helmet has translucent green visor that swivels up & down
- Accessories include plastic grenade, 2 knives, binoculars, cell phone & compass
Take in to account the climate your child is trick-or treating in, October around my neck of the woods can be very windy and cold. I order a size up to have room for a pullover under the costume. Here's part of the look.
FREE Shipping on orders over $65 at HalloweenCostumes.com HERE