One thing I have learned so much about since I've started blogging is there is a National Food Day every single day of the year; including many foods we know and love-Pizza, Ice-Cream Lasagna & some odd ones Molasses Bar Day and Mincemeat Pie Day
Thanks to the internet these have become so much easier for us to celebrate. National Lasagna Day coming up this Friday, July 29th rather then hit your favorite pasta restaurant try this healthier version at home. Explore Cuisine products are all vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO and made from organic ingredients. Jam packed with protein, iron, and fiber.
Green Lentil Vegetable Lasagna for Two
- 5 sheets green lentil lasagne cooked 6 minutes, drained
- 1 Japanese eggplant sliced thin lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into oblongs
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 oz Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup bechamel sauce
- Lightly coat the vegetables with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast on a baking sheet until tender. Turn down the oven to 325°F.
- Lasagne 2 oz. Mozzarella, shredded 1/2 c. béchamel sauce olive oil
- In a baking dish the approximate size of lasagne sheets – brush the dish with a small amount of olive oil. Place one sheet of lasagne on the bottom. Layer with vegetables, mozzarella, béchamel and lasagna sheets. Repeat. Top with last lasagna sheet with béchamel. Bake at 325°F until heated through.
For Store locations near you check out the WEBSITE