UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Be a tourist in your hometown! #WesternNewYork, Break'n Eggs Creperie, #GlennFallsPark #SocialSummer


Have you ever been a tourist in your own neighborhood?  See something new, try a new restaurant, or shop in a new store. Living in Western New York many think of Buffalo right away, it is after all the 2nd largest city in NY, the Big Apple has us beat just a bit. 





The surrounding area is filled with great towns and  villages. One town is Williamsville NY. Main Street is lined with cute shops. You can find  Clothes, Jewelry, Art,Toys, and many Cafés  . 

This past weekend I decided to visit Break'N Eggs a charming Creperie. Went on a Saturday  during brunch  hours, was about a 20 minute wait.  I like being able to see everything the chefs do in their open kitchen. I ordered Warm Granny Smith Apple with Maple Syrup and whip cream  and a Dulce De Leche with apple candies walnut and caramel sauce. DEVINE! The little bit of tart from the apple paired well with the sweet caramel.





After such a rich brunch, I needed to move (so I would feel less guilty about those calories) 

Right off of Main St is a little park, A gem I've herd about for years but only discover myself last year.  Glenn Fall, there are several ponds and concrete walking paths. The water fall and beautiful blooms make it a favorite backdrop for many wedding parties and family portraits. 







 What makes your town unique?  What do you love about living in your town? I think  could visit every small town and village surrounding Western New York and find a new gem every weekend.


`



Check back for new topics every week  =)







12 comments:

  1. Living in and near LA all my life I definitely feel like I have been a tourist in my own neighborhood. I love this concept! So many people tour when on vacation but never in their own town!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO true or they hit the main spots when friends come to visit an miss all the little lesser known charm around them

      Delete
  2. I love being a tourist in my town its so fun!! I love your post everything looks so good and fun!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun--and HOT afternoon! That's why there are no selfies.

      Delete
  3. I have only lived in my town for about 1 1/2 so I definitely feel like a tourist still!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun post! It's nice to be a tourist in your own town sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There always something one hasn't explored. Totally agree with you that one should be a tourist in the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been trying so hard to be a tourist in my own hometown, so I am definitely a fan of your post. It's so important to explore our own backyard! xx Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH you must do it--even if it's just finding a little park like I did or some small shope you never visit before-look at it like a tourist -ITS AMAZING WHAT YOU CAN FIND!

      Delete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...