UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wordless Wednesday --Pirate Fest

Every year the last weekend in July  Evengola State Park Host a Pirate Fest. We discovered it a few years back and its one event of the summer my son looks forward to A LOT! This year we made it a family event...hubby and daughter will usually have a Father/Daughter day but I wanted her to check it out one before she was too old for it.



before we got to the park-we had to wait for a train-TWO of his favorites in 
one day-my son was as happy as a pig in mud!!!!


Checking out some of the neat animals the "Pirates" have for pets.






They have to check out the park too- my monkeys!!






There was some fun pirate things to check out and a few  crafts,






a little time hanging out in the stocks-is it wrong I wanted to take them home LOL




Then before the pirate show we hit the beach---

the water was SOOOOOOOOOOOO nice--as you
 can see my hubby does not have the love for water like the rest of us!!!




Then it was off to see the show and bounce on the many bounce houses there.

part of the show is a costume contest-
-my daughter came in 2nd

READY...   AIM...    FIRE!!!!!!!!!

a fun slip and slide until the hose bumped her head =)

4 comments:

  1. What a fun-filled and exciting pirate adventure. I love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i love this kind of stuff! this looks like so much fun! and what beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That might be the coolest bounce house I've ever seen! And believe me, I've seen a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to spend a day! Argh!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...