UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Sunday, August 5, 2012

~FLIPPING OUT~~







My daughter had been in gymnastics starting at age 3-- this year with the USA Olympics Gymnastics team  performing as great as they did-- her new goal is to now make it to the 2020 games- I'm not one to squash dreams -but I don't think she REALLY know how much work goes into training--but she has been  flipping hopping and tumbling every free moment she has.






MY DAUGHTER
My Daughter and her CUZ


THESE KIDS ARE FLIPPING OUT!!!!!!!!!!
MY SON giving it his best shot.





13 comments:

  1. She looks like she is having fun. My daughter started gymnastics earlier this summer before the Olympics and is really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She look like she is really enjoying herself. My kids can't do cartwheels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember wanting to make it to the Olympics in swimming as a child! These are great photos of the girls practicing and of your son trying his hardest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd encourage her! If she really wants it, she'll train for it, and if she doesn't, she'll get bored with it and that'll be that. If you encourage her she will look back and remember you told her she could do anything. If not, she'll tell you it was YOU who squashed her dreams...;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! Hey, all Olympians had to start somewhere. Cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every success starts with a dream and hard work...looks like she's well on her way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute. I remember being in gymnastics. I had thought about competing. Never made it obviously, but it was fun to "dream" :) Even if she doesn't do it, it's fun to try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved gymnastics when I was a kid. I love that she is passionate about something. Really nice to see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't blame her for wanting to do it - these athletes make it look so easy! I want to do it too!
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome that she is so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the gymnastics part of the olympics! Its wonderful how she is so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look like they were having a great time doing flips and twirls.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I could still do tricks like that!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...