UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Friday, August 31, 2012

Coach Color Tag Contest Open until 8/31


Coach is celebrating our colorful new Legacy Collection with a new project called ColorTag. Our mission: to spread more than 70 years of Coach color across the internet. 

To play simply hold your mouse over the box below, if you are an instant winner the screen will show you a Congratulations. If you are not a winner it will ask you to share the page (PLEASE share this on every social media outlet you can) Simply just refresh the post and play again! YES you can play UNLIMITED amounts of times trying to win a Coach Gift Card. **This is also a blogger contest** the blogger with the most shares of their Coach ColorTag will win a $2500 Gift Card. The more shares the higher up the ranks I go! 
I'd love all your support and of course you can win prizes from Coach as well!

Here are the Instant Win Prizes
6 Grand Prizes $500 Coach Gift Certificate
14 First Prizes $250 Gift Certificate
90 Second Prizes $100
So get to hoovering and refreshing - Help me win so you can win too!
Rules can be seen here














Disclaimer: By posting this post I am being entered into a contest to win a gift card. 

5 comments:

  1. Nope, not a winner today! You can check my post on my blog to see if you can win there!

    http://luckyemeraldsreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/win-coach-gift-cards-from-coach-color.html

    Good luck!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried several times and it's not loading. I see from others' comments it must be working though, so I'll try again later today. Thks for the heads-up on the contest!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...