UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happiness is ...{{Cooking with Oma}}

My daughter  has fallen in love--- with cooking!!





This is really the best way to learn...at the feet of a master- what was really funny-was she did it all while wearing Oma's shoes-
~~~She literally was trying to fill her shoes!!!~~~
Here's where the truth will show... DOES OPA LIKE IT???????

HE DID!!!!!!
=^D






10 comments:

  1. You're right...the best way to learn! And a great way to spend time with your grandparents and make memories that will hopefully last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho adorable! What a wonderful memory, and a great way to spend time with a grandma. I especially loved that she was wearing grandma's shoes!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome. Cooking is a great way to connect with families, for sure. Love it that she even try those shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! Takes me way back to when my grandmother took me under her wing and let me work with her in the kitchen (something I now do with my own).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe Pamela... so heartwarming to see your daughter learning traditions from her oma. My daughter (6), my mother-in-law and I do a lot of cooking together and we love! my won't stay out of the kitchen and loves to cook! With His grace, much peace and many blessings, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you have a little cook on your hands, that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's wonderful to start cooking at a young age! Why don't you put her in charge of dinner one night per week...you'll get a night off of kitchen duty!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...