UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Thursday, August 9, 2012

Yummy new Snack



As a MyInsite member I'm able to try out some new items from general mills. The latest was  Mott's Medleys Fruit Flavored Snacks. I liked these because they are made with  real fruit and  vegetable juice with the fruit flavors kids love. Because my kids can be extra fussy if they see something like carrot juice and will not try --I only gave them the single packs and held on to the box until they were asking for more- they were surprised  at what was in such a yummy treat! Here's the nutritional info according to the Mott's website

Serving Size: 1 pouch = 23g
CONTENTSAMOUNT% DAILY VALUE
Calories80
Total Fat0g0%
Sodium30mg1%
Total Carb19mg6%
Sugars12g
Cholestrol0mg0%

  • Vitamin C 100%
  •  







The snack received TWO HUGE THUMBS up from all who tried. I think they make a super treat for in between meals.



Thanks to  General Mills who  provided me with the information through MyInsite

4 comments:

  1. I really hope General Mills is getting better about disclosing if they are adding anything TO the fruit and vegetable juice sweetened snacks. But bravo on them if they are at least attempting to make snacks more healthy. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fruit snack tasting circle of kids! And the very happy faces at the end. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too loved the picture of your product tasters!!! My kids love fruit snacks and I feel slightly better giving them the fruit snacks than candy. Thanks for giving me a heads up on a new product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are going to try these, I have a little one who loves fruit snacks.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...