UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Thursday, July 31, 2014

#Bloominous Site Review



If your hosting a summer dinner party or just having a few friends over for tea nothing is better then having  a beautiful  floral center piece at your table. To make it so much eiser on yourself check out this innovative idea.


Our featured Floral Kits are the easiest way to DIY beautiful wedding and event flowers.



Bloominous is changing the way people DIY floral decor for their events, weddings, and parties.  DIY floral kits give you everything you need to DIY easily and successfully. The collections are professional designed by renowned florists, and  flowers are cut-to-order ensuring freshness. Farm-direct flowers are delivered in the right proportions along with photo-instruction cards and video. Take the guesswork out of DIY, and save time and money.


 You can choose one of our five beautiful collections: Party Pop, Country Charm, Bohemian Desert, Eco Chic and Vintage Cottage
I consider my self pretty creative. I have to admit when it comes to floral arrangements-
  I AM A BIT LOST!!!
I just love how what flowers I need will be shipped right to me-time saver!!
Below are two that really caught my eye while looking over the site.






This is a DIY that is foolproof!!! Visit their online shop today and take a look around - I know you will adore what you see.



I learned about  the products mentioned above from  Tomoson.com. I have been compensated for post.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I'd  use personally and believe will be  100%  good for my readers.

5 comments:

  1. I have a wedding shower in November--this site would come in habdy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of the Eco Chic kit. Would be nice for a summer dinner party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited the site and surprise. Everything looks lovely, hardly to choose :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome idea! The colors of those roses on the Party Pop collection are just phenomenal! I love DIY ideas, and I really do like doing stuff myself, but I never would have thought to put so many shades together. I would have done two tops haha. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this. How exciting, I think it will be great for the not so creative type like myself.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...