UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Prize Candle Experience part1


These are Soy candles with a 'hidden' surprise inside
What a lot of people forget is they are mainly selling the candles.  You know, nice soy that takes FOREVER to burn so you get to enjoy them for longer than most candles. Prize Candle contains a ring ranging from $10-$5,000. The rings are a fun surprise inside. 



I really love my candle, and my husband (who is very picky about smell) loves it too. We received the Jasmine Neroli scent HEAVENLY.  It burns evenly, burns for a long time, and really does have a pleasant scent that you can detect all over the room.  What ring did I get ?...?...

read part 2 tomorrow after I finish burning this lovely!!!



Thanks to TastemakerMoms for the opportunity to review  this product.




10 comments:

  1. I love these candles with rings in them. I haven't had one in a long time but it's always such a fun surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love surprises in my candles but I have a hard time waiting for it to burn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen these advertised so much lately. I didn't know the candles were such high quality --- I had always wondered about that. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As vegans, soy candles have a soft spot in our hearts. We totally love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such a cool idea.. people always love the prizes inside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! Kind of like the candle version of Cracker Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a great idea! I can't wait to see what ring you got. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the idea is pretty neat but with a nickel allergy I am very picky about my jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that's one way to get people burning candles! I enjoy collecting accessories and would be lovely to get one for free - just by doing some aromatherapy at home =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love soy candles mostly because there is not smoke ans they last longer. I love jasmine is my favorite sent from perfumes to air freshener

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...