The Crayola Experience is the only place in the world where the magic of Crayola comes to life. With four yep you read right FOUR floors of new, interactive, one-of-a-kind attractions, there is so much to explore this summer! Your family can enter a world of discovery where color, chemistry, and technology magically combine to create a colorful adventure! There will be many new attractions, including the following:
- Crayon Factory - Learn how iconic Crayola crayons are made in a live theater show featuring our resident Crayonologist and his animated crayon character friends!
- Wrap It Up! - Customize an authentic Crayola crayon label and wrap it around the color of your choice to create your very own crayon.
- Marker Mania - Make custom multi-color markers from scratch.
- Color Playground - Burn off excess energy in this Crayola-inspired indoor playground!
- Art Alive! - Make your art come to life on huge projected surfaces
This is one of those gems I've seen a TV family visit a few years ago and I thought it's so close to me (less then 5 hours) WHY haven't we ever visited!?! Because we were just waiting for the new improved version!!!!! Crayola Experience was completely re-imagined for 2013. Now, bigger and bolder than ever before, the all new Crayola Experience features 18 new attractions that allow kids to explore art and technology, express their creativity, and experience color in a whole new way. Well who would want their kids to have some creative fun over the summer!?!?! After checking out the website and seeing all the new attractions, honestly the little artist in me was JUMPING around saying "CAN WE GO?? CAN WE GO??PLLLLEEEEEEEEEESSSSSEEEEEE!"
Disclosure of Material Connection: The Crayola Experience information has been provided by Crayola. For posting this post I was entered into a sweepstakes to win tickets to the Crayola Experience for my family. No other compensation was given.