UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Spreading Holiday Cheer



The Holiday Shopping List can be overwhelming.One of my goals for the holiday season is to have the major gifts bought by Thanksgiving, I only buy stocking stuffers and maybe one more gift under $20.I've found doing this I can enjoy the Holiday season much better. That's why I was thrilled to hear about Kre-O Transformers sets they are a perfect gift for any builder on your list.



 The  set are very affordable with an average price of $20. Transformers we're very big this summer in my home(and I'm sure many others) so I know theses sets would be enjoyed by everyone. My son loves to build. I love that he can include these toys into all the building sets he already has and I can see his imagination going wild with these!!
This year members of SocialMoms have teamed up with Hasbro to share top tips for keeping everyone’s spirits bright during holidays.

I'd begin with sharing the one thing I've told my kids from very young(as they still are learning) The holiday season is first and foremost about spreading good tiding and joy to OTHERS!
We help out with many programs -their school runs a hat&glove tree and a food drive for the local woman's shelter and I have my kids go with me to the store to pick out a new set of hat & gloves for the tree. We donate to two animal shelters the kids like picking out a new food dish and a toy for an animal waiting to be adopted.

We also have a fun time decorating the house. Two main themes in our house  are Snowman and Gingerbread men. My daughter is the baker and she loves making boxes of gingerbread cookies (we give them out as gifts) Both my kids like making snowflakes for our front window. Paper + glitter glue= tons of  flakes all over the glass.








Family time is a little crazy at times, our extended family is VERY large so we meet the weekend before Christmas so everyone can get to the "in-laws" for Christmas Day. It is a time of great food,games and of course gifts! With the family being so large we've  adapted a baby shower game to be the way we exchange gifts. Bring one gift at set amount and it is place in he center of the room then names are drawn. You pick a present open it and place in front of you. Someone can steal if they wish when their name is called. Its always a great deal of fun because there's ONE gift everyone is jumping at LOL

Christmas Eve our family has a Ham dinner and we read Luke 2 sing Christmas carols....then open presents!!!! Christmas day there is one big gift from "Santa" and the kids open stocking stuffers. The rest of the day is spent playing with all the new cool toys!




DISCLAMER--I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Hasbro blogging program, My SocialMoms Rewards Points and a KRE-O gift. The opinions expressed in this post are mine and don’t necessarily reflect the opinions of SocialMoms or Hasbro. For more information on how you can participate, click here.




1 comment:

  1. Before Thanksgiving!!WOW...I've just started,by then I maybe about 1/2 way done---BUT i can see you are teaching the REAL meaning of Christmas is spreading JOY -THATS WONDERFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...