UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Burts Bees Natural Skin Solutions



I've been using Burt's Bees daily moisturizing cream for about a month now thanks to a bzzagent campaign. I have been a Burt's Bees lip products fan for years, but I've never tried the face cream products and now I know it will become a part of my daily routine.

I know I look so happy here....but I'm really PLEASED with how wonderful my skin feels...I'm happy to get a head start on taking care of my skin now...and my Mother was also happy to try it out.She was pleased that  its natural ingredients help cleanse and moisturize without redness or irritation.


 
 
 




Now I know what to get her for Christmas...a nice  Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions gift basket.







5 comments:

  1. I LOVE Burt Bee's products....they are amazing..

    Amy Hollingsworth
    amy_hollingsworth@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize they had products other than for lips. Awesome! I love their lip stuff so much, I'm sure I'll like their other stuff =) Awesome review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love berts bee stuff


    tanyacantrell2 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Fabulously Fresh Peppermint & Rosemary Body Bar.

    runningmatey at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...