UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Monday, November 28, 2011

Featured blog!!

This week is starting out pretty good, after getting a call from school Friday that son has pinkeye!!
I found out this week I'm the HOT BLOG over at the Follow Us Monday Blog Hop run by Frugality Is Free and Being Frugal and Making It Work.

I'm also one of the Featured Member over at voiceBoks  If your a member of voiceBoks you know what a great community it is.








Its a collection of many differant groups,events, and others forum from Moms for Moms. Connect there to help your blog traffic, get mommy tips,chat, and much more. CHECK IT OUT!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! Congratulations on being a Featured Member! It's a great week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on being the featured member :) I'm following on GFC now! keep in touch!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka
    Weekly feature: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being a featured member. Isn't voiceboks a great community? I love it. Following via GFC. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...