UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Monday, October 12, 2015

Warm, Gooey Rhodes Bake-N-Serv Cinnamon Rolls in a minute #tryazon #rhodesbread




Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls are so wonderful and loved buy all in our house-they have to be panned out the night before to let the dough rise ...but not anymore!

Thanks to the newest member to the Rhodes Bread line:




In 60 seconds I can have a roll ready for me at 5:30 when I get up...






and when the rest of the family gets moving about 7:00 I can pop in a few more and can have a hot roll as well. 




I got to host a sampling party thanks to Tryazon

Our friends and family all enjoyed the new microwaveable rolls. Side note for the party I microwaved in a dish much like you would oven cook -6 for 6 minutes they turned out slightly gooier then when you make each roll individually- BOTH ways equally DELISH just a texture preference for some.





My daughter loves to make Monkey Bread so we got a bag of the original rolls and our guest got to enjoy that as well. I shared this video with one of the great recipes suggest by the company. I know a few of my guest thought it looked so scrumptious -they were going to give it a try!













 The simple 60 sec bake time in the microwave will ease the stress of what to make for breakfast!

 Plus, the whole family LOVES them! 


1 comment:

  1. Yum! 60 seconds to a cinnamon roll could make these dangerous

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...