UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Thursday, April 3, 2014

If we had tails they'd be waggin' for #thehappys


















We received a big box from MommyParties and Miss Molly could hardly keep her excitement contained.

"I love it! I love it!"

I hadn't even got everything out of the box!!
















She was thrilled just to cuddle with Sport,wait until she see's what that lil puppy can really do!!
  I check out all the other great stuff that was in our kit.


  • Four (4) The Happy’s pets, featuring an interactive Happy Treat
  • One (1) The Happy’s Chase and Play Ball
  • 12 AAA Rayovac batteries
  • Werther’s Original Caramel Popcorn (YUM I LOVE)
  • Crafting items
  • Social Media Tools



We cannot wait for this fun party!

If you haven't seen advertisment for these cuties check out this video.



11 comments:

  1. Looks like a cute toy--cannot wait for the party ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! This looks like a toy my daughter would love! I hope your party is a success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like some of these for my baby girl. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My niece will love this for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my daughter will love this! She loves Zhu Zhu pets, and she loves dogs so I don't see where we could go wrong here! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My boys would love these toys.Have a fun party

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are super cute! My kids would be all over those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, they look so adorable. I can understand why you daughter loves them! I'm sure you will have a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Something my niece and maybe even my son would like.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...