UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Friday, April 4, 2014

FOLIO strap + go weekly travel pill box Review



Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

The FOLIO pill box is made for those on a twice daily a.m./p.m. regimen of vitamins, supplements, or pills. It is a cut above the standard 14-door pill box and is much easier to load, with one universal lid.
It’s also much easier to extract pills from the FOLIO pill box. With other pill organizers, it’s nearly impossible to get your fingers into the pill box compartments and it’s necessary to turn the entire pill box upside-down to shake out its contents. The FOLIO pill box features rounded compartments that make extraction of pills quick and easy.
The FOLIO pill box is also much sleeker than any of the twice-daily pill organizers out there. It fits elegantly and stylishly into purse or briefcase, and can be taken out anywhere







~I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. ~



It is made by Sabi: I like that their products are BPA- free

 They can be found on Amazon You can keep up to date by following them on facebook or follow them on twitter @sabi_brand 

You can also read review of other product I've tried --Carafe Cup  and  Crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...