UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Friday, April 4, 2014

Easy Pill crusher ~~Review~~


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

CRUSH with  minimal effort pill crusher. There is also a pill box inside the cap  HOW CONVENIENT.


 


For people who don’t like taking pills or who have difficulty swallowing them and instead choose to crush medications into a powder and take them in food.
Most pill crushers on the market require repeated twisting and untwisting to get the job done, and can be very difficult on the hands. In addition, most pill crushers out there can only crush small pills and cannot handle turning larger pills into powder. Crush handles all sizes with an added bonus of the top doubling as a pill case.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



CARAFE is made by Sabi: I like that their products are BPA- free

 They can be found on Amazon You can keep up to dat by following them on facebook or follow them on twitter @sabi_brand 

You can also read review of other product I've tried --Carafe Cup  and  Travel Pill Case.




No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...