UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Thursday, September 19, 2013

Children's Book Review~~Angels~~


I've just finished reading Angels - Children's Book by Alexis York Lumbard Illustrated by Flavia Weedn. It is a childrens book I'd highly recommend for  every child library.

I received one or more of the products mentioned  for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Did you know that angels of all kinds are everywhere? “Some are big, some are tiny. They're all so bright and very shiny.” This lyrical, breezy, and nondenominational picture book introduces children and adults to a magical place with its colorful and delicate pages. 





With its rich paintings, readers are transported through many colorful scenes, places and seasons to see how angels work behind everything, weaving their graces throughout the world.

The story itself has short, rhyming pages telling about the different ways angels look and the different things they do. Written for pre-schoolers, the book has a short enough message to hold their attention. The story's entirely non-denominational, offering opportunity for parents or guardians to  share whatever background they desire into the concept of heavenly protection. And the gentle comfort of angels watching over us, 
 A comfort book that makes this a perfect bedtime story. 





we give it 
*****
5 of 5 stars 

5 comments:

  1. Love that picture of the little one reading. Thanks for the review I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! This looks like a wonderful book to gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great book! I love that it uses rhyming language...that always seems to hold a young child's attention better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great book!! So sweet! Thanks for sharing Erinn http://www.3sonshavei.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at her so sweet and cute. :) This is a book I would like to read (for me and the kids ;) ).

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...