UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tide Coldwaterchallange

Many years ago I stopped using hot water to wash my clothes. I found warm saves wear on the clothes, and saves the colors compared to hot water and it save $$ to. So When I was challenge to try the TideColdwater-I couldn't say NO!
In the past I've washed towels & t-shirts in cold, but was a lil sceptcial of cold water for the rest of my clothes....could I REALLY get the same clean? With Tide Coldwater YES!!!!



After a few weeks of using the Tide Coldwater I found clothes to be just as clean and the fresh sent lasted a long time. I will happy add TideColdwater to my shopping list provided I have a coupon-- that would be my only con about the product...the price is just a bit higher then I like to pay.



DISCLAIMER I was given a gift for my honest opion of Tide Coldwater through the  Tide/SheSpeaks program.

1 comment:

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...