UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Friday, January 27, 2012

Dr Oz. 28 Day -Plan... Days 11 & 12

Day 11 Don't Graze before Bed!!!

OMG!!! This is a tough one for me, but after reading that people who eat at night are,on average gaining three to four pounds more a year then those who don't. I knew I had to WORK on this one... it can also help decrease your risk of stroke ,one  explanation is blood sugar and circulation change brought on by digestion can disrupt blood flow to the brain.

STOP eating 70 minutes to 2 hours before bed.


Day 12 Know Your Portions


Another I struggle with!!! I love cheese, but eating a whole brick is no good(I couldn't but you get the point.)
You don't have to give up your favorite foods just be knowledgeable of the right portion.


 

 



Here are a few fun visual aids to help with portion control.

1 comment:

  1. portion control is VERY hard!!!!
    I've been pretty good about eating before bed. Very intresting and helpful post!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...