UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

28 Day Plan Days 4,5,& Sex...

Ha Did that title get you??  LOL

But for update on the 28 Day Plan If you've read any of my last few post you know I've been really inspired by Dr.Oz. 28-Day plan...if you need to catch up CLICK HERE





Day 4 Forgive Someone

Its been shown that forgiveness can lower blood pressure, reduce depression, anxiety and anger.
I'm not really one to hold on to issues, but digging deep with in I did find there was some concerning a situation that happened when I was just a child--- the person that I had the anger with is no longer in my life but  that didn't mean the resentment was still there. I found my self writing a letter to them, then I burned it as a sign of letting go.
There's a great quote from Oprah "Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past can be changed"

Day 5 Memorize a Poem

I love shoes so this was the poem I picked


Choosing Shoes


by Frida Wolfe



New shoes, new shoes,

Red and pink and blue shoes.

Tell me, what would you choose,

If they'd let us buy?



Buckle shoes, bow shoes,

Pretty pointy-toe shoes,

Strappy, cappy low shoes;

Let's have some to try.



Bright shoes, white shoes,

Dandy-dance-by-night shoes,

Perhaps-a-little-tight shoes,

Like some? So would I.



BUT

Flat shoes, fat shoes,

Stump-along-like-that shoes,

Wipe-them-on-the-mat shoes,

That's the sort they'll buy.









Day 6 Get Busy Getting Busy

 Sex is not only good for your relationship its also known that having sex twice a week can help boost the immunity system. So set aside a "date night" and get busy!!!

4 comments:

  1. This was so fun to read Pamela! I approved your Fitness link up, just so you know. Thank you so much for doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he! That poem about shoes is AWESOME!! It reminds me a bit of Dr. Seuss... perhaps I'll copy it down and read it to my daughter when she's a little older (although at the tender age of just-turned-two, she's already obsessed with footwear!) LOL She has very specific ideas about which shoes she wants to wear on a given day, and shame on Mommy if I try to change her mind! I think I have a little fashionista on my hands.

    Anyway, I'm stopping by (a little late) from the voiceBoks members to remember event! Enjoy the rest of your week!

    Smiles, Jenn @Misadventures in Motherhood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoe poem! And I love Dr Oz - such a smart man. Good luck with the 28 day plan!
    Leigh @ oneandoneequalstwinfun

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...