UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Save Money Shopping Everyday Groupon Your Coupon

 Do you love to save!?!?
Have you heard of Groupon?



 They are a website that offers 70,000 deals on over 9,000 retailers! Anytime I have online shopping to do, I use Groupon to save money. I like to make small home deco changes every season, with Fall right around the corner I am able to save hundreds of dollars just by using Groupon. I don’t know about you but, if there is a chance for me to save some cash I am taking it.




On the Groupon site there are 71 deals and coupons for Target. One of my absolute favorite deals for Target is $5.00 off $50.00 plus free shipping!
 This deals is not only good online but, in store as well. They also have 30% off in their home department. I could spend the afternoon shopping in Targets home décor section. 

 While on the Groupon site be sure to check out all of the other retailers they offer deals and coupons for such as Ebay, Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walgreens, Aeropostale, Home Depot, Macy’s and so so  many more.

 Groupon has all of your shopping need covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...