UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Thursday, April 21, 2016

I've got to #Upcycle That! Ideas and Inspiration from Pinterest

Finding new  ways I can do more to GO GREEN is a goal every year for me. As Earth Day (4/22) approaches I look to Pinterest for some creative "UP CYCLES" I could try out this year. 

What Is Upcyling? It is the process of converting old or discarded materials into something useful and often beautiful.

Here are a few that got my attention.


Shared by Jess Abbott > Sewing Rabbit  PIN HERE UP CYCLE BABY  BLANKET TO PJ's!



CUTE in theory but 
Son blanket has felt so much love
this one might not work




UP CYCLING CLOTHES is HUGE in our house...thrift shopping can lead to some great deals on T-Shirts that daughter and I just love but might not fit or have small holes so we see if  they can be given a new life.

Check out this  fun board Shared by: Melissa C. Loving this T-Shirt up cycle.


I know this is a style my daughter
 would try- Check out one she did

VVVVV



Shared by Jody R  - this pin is one I MUST TRY!




Just a few more that look fun!


PIN from wikiHow





PIN from  absolutebodo.com





Do you  up-cycle? Share one of your favorite way to up-cycle. I'd LOVE more ideas. =)


If you don't  after seeing some of these amazing transformations would you give it a try?




No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...