UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Thursday, April 7, 2016

Try a pick-me-up with @sparklingice Tea #GetALift



I swear I was a Southern Belle in my former life because I could live on SWEET TEA's.  A fresh tea with a mix of fruit is so uplifting for my insides it  takes me to another place. Last year when Sparking ICE introduced their  Tea I knew giving up soda (my 2014 resolution that I was still working on) was going to be so much easier- these  deliver just the right amount of fizz to fool my " I need soda monster!" 








 Sparkling Ice,  announced this week a new packaging design for its great tasting, zero calorie, Sparkling Ice Tea product line, which now includes Lemon Tea, Raspberry Tea, Peach Tea and new Half & Half flavors.






 SPARKLING ICE can be found in retailers nationwide. Sparkling Ice is part of the Talking Rain family of beverages, and retails for $1.19-$1.29. To locate Sparkling Ice, visit www.sparklingice.com/locate/.

So the bottle may have a new look but inside is the same yummy goodness we have come to love from ICE.  What flavor would you like to try first? 












3 comments:

  1. Wow, very intresting :) I choose the lemon of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound yummy! I would love to try the raspberry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sparkling beverages! I'll definitely be looking for these yummy products on my next shopping trip. Thank you so much for introducing me to a new brand. It's always great to have a lot of non-soft drink options available at home for spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...